Return to Tanzania

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm here!

Hello everyone!

I arrived safely last night to the KIA lodge right next to the airport. I don't have much time to write, but let me just say that this is the most welcoming place you could ever imagine. I am off to the Maasai school today, spending the night here at the lodge again tonight, and then I'm staying at the school this weekend while the other volunteers are going on safari.

I will write a more in depth "blog" when I get more time, but for now, tutaonana!

2 Comments:

  • Yay, I'm so glad to hear that you arrived!! I'll be following your trip and pretending I'm there with you haha.

    By Blogger Mwalimu, At July 8, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

  • PS this is Theresa in case you were confused. I don't use my blog at all right now I just had signed up for a school project we had to do in computers class. Later gator.

    By Blogger Mwalimu, At July 8, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home